Services Offered By ADVRC
There are hundreds of different skin diseases currently recognized in the dog and cat. Many of these diseases look very much alike, with only subtle differences in clinical picture and historical backgrounds. Dr. DeManuelle is trained to focus on these differences and pursue a direct and cost effective diagnostic work-up. We specialize in diagnosing and treating the following conditions.
- Immune Mediated Disease
- Hormonal Disorders/Hypothyroidism & Cushings Disease
- Food Allergies & Food Intolerances
- Ear Disease (Otitis Externa & Otitis Media)
- Long Term Management of Complicated Skin Cases
- Allergic Inhalant Dermatitis (Environmental Allergies)
- Allergic Asthma
- Drug Reactions
- Equine Dermatology
- Congenital Skin Problems
- Skin Cancers
- Bacterial & Fungal Infections
- Recurrent Skin Infections
- Hair Follicle Disorders
- Hair Loss
- Anal Sac Disease
- Nail & Nail Bed Diseases
Parasites & Insects
- Parasite Evaluation & Treatment
- Parasitic Skin Disease (Fleas, Ticks, Mange)
- Insect Hypersensitivity
There are many causes of ear infections. Some of the most common causes include allergies, parasites, abnormalities of the skin and anatomical (breed-related) abnormalities.
In House Diagnostics
Our practice utilizes the latest in available technology and offers many specialized diagnostic procedures.
There are several types of allergy tests performed by Veterinary Dermatologists. The goal of allergy testing is to identify specific substances that are causing an allergic reaction, so that desensitization through allergy shots may be attempted.